Login to MyPort
For the services Applications and Lock Schedule you first need to go to the services (blue buttons on this page) and to login to MyPort to use the tool. For submitting a statement for inland harbour dues there is a separate login screen.
Create your MyPort account
No MyPort account yet? No problem. You can apply for one right away on the same login page of MyPort and choose 'Register now'.
- Click on the login-page on 'register now'
- Enter your email address and press the send verification code button.
- You will receive the verification code in your mail. Copy the code in the field and press the verify code button.
- If the code is correct you can now enter your password, name and phone number.
- Press the create account button.
- Within 1 working day you will receive an agreement via email and you can use your account by logging in again.
View the current planning of shipping traffic, hangars and tugboatsLogin to the Lock Schedule »
Exemption, license and reporting for registrated clients.Applications and exemptions »
If you are using the Amsterdam port waters, you are required to submit a statement for Inland Harbour Dues, similar to procedures in any other port. This serves as your proof of entry into the port area.Log in to submit your statement »