Welcome to MyPort, your online port portal where you can do faster and smarter business with Port of Amsterdam 24/7. MyPort is in full development. In the future you will be able to consult more and more tools and services via this portal. A question or remark? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to MyPort
For the services Applications and Lock Schedule you first need to go to the services (blue buttons on this page) and to login to MyPort to use the tool. For submitting a statement for inland harbour dues there is a separate login screen.
Create your MyPort account
No MyPort account yet? No problem. You can apply for one right away on the same login page of MyPort and choose 'Register now'.
- Click on 'Register now' on the login page
- Enter your e-mail address and press the 'Send verification code' button.
- You will receive the verification code in your mail. Copy the code in the field and press the 'Verify code' button.
- If the code is correct, you can now enter your password, name and phone number.
- Press the 'Create account' button.
- Within one working day you will receive an agreement via e-mail and you can use your account by logging in again.
View the current planning of shipping traffic, hangars and tugboatsLog in to the Lock Schedule »
Exemption, license and reporting for registered customers.Applications and exemptions »
If you are using the Amsterdam port waters, you are required to submit a statement for Inland Harbour Dues, similar to procedures in any other port. This serves as your proof of entry into the port area.Log in to submit your statement »