Frequently asked questions
Create your MyPort account in 6 steps:
- Click on the Login button with your MyPort account.
- Click on the option 'Register now'.
- Fill in your e-mail address and choose 'Send verification code'.
- You will receive the verification code by e-mail. Copy the code in the field and click on 'Verify code'.
- Fill in your password, name and phone number and choose 'Create account'.
- You will receive an approval via e-mail within one working day. You can use your account by logging in again.
Here you will find the Regional Port Bye-laws.
The Regional Port Bye-laws became effective on 6 January 2020.
After making a notification or request, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Follow the instructions in the e-mail. When making a request, in addition to the confirmation e-mail you will also receive an e-mail with an approval or rejection of your request.
Indeed, you can only create one berth. After all, the applications or notification depends on the berth. Different rules apply to different berths in the port area.