Transshipment of hazardous materials

Do you want to transship hazardous or noxious substances at public berths?
Do you want to discharge without using a fixed marine pump or marine pipeline?
Do you want to transfer to a mobile facility ashore?
Or do you want to transship gas?

Then fill out the form below at least 3 working days prior to the activity. We will process your request as soon as possible. 

Don't you manage to fill out the form in time? Then call us on 020 5234 600 (choice 2), and together we will look at what is still possible.

For more information read the Regional Port Regulations (Article 4.13, 6.3 and 6.4 )

Application for

By creating an account in Myport, you do not have to fill in the same data over and over again.

Sign up or log in »
Inland or seagoing
What transshipment will take place
Berth were transshipment will take place
Correct technical name of product transshipped in metric tons
Ship names and ENI / IMO numbers ships involved
What actions will be taken so that planning, safety, environment and surroundings are not harmed?
Add an attachment if necessary
One file only.
5 MB limit.
Allowed types: pdf, doc.